We are proud and honored to be featured in South Florida’s WSVN’s Parent to Parent
Posts Tagged ‘scrapbook’
- 3 New Photo Sharing Backgrounds: We have added 3 brand new backgrounds to your photo sharing layouts. As we promised, we have completed the seasons to include Spring, Summer and Fall.
- Quick Guide: This guide will describe the buttons and icons and what they do. If you are new to Kid-Capsule, you will see the quick guide on startup. If you are already own Kid-Capsule, you will still be able to access the quick guide through the “Information Screen” by tapping the at the top left of the screen.
- Measurement Settings: You spoke, we listened. You now have the option of selecting the measurement settings for height and weight. Simply access the Kid-Capsule section in your device’s “Settings” and select the units you would like to use.
- Photo Layout Background Selection Screen: Now you can select the background for your photo layouts in a visual and friendly manner just as you do a photo from the gallery.
- Improved Information Screen: Much easier to navigate and quick access to our news blog and Facebook page.
- Double Tap on Thumbnails: Double tap a thumbnail in your photo or video galleries to view it.
“Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste.” – Charlotte Brontë
Kid-Capsule has 3 ways of sharing your family photos, memories, milestones and events:
- Send an e-mail
- Post to your Facebook wall
- Send the packaged event to other Kid-Capsule users
All three methods have the option of attaching a photo to go along with it. Each photo will be highlighted with a scrapbook style background and a vellum style tag with the event details written on it.
As of Version 1.2 there are 2 backgrounds to choose from: Classic and Winter. But get ready for version 1.2.1 of Kid-Capsule, it will have 3 new backgrounds to complete the seasons and it will offer an easier way to select the background for your image.
This is how easy it is:
Every event is equipped with a sharing button:
Once you tap the sharing button you will have 3 sharing options as described above:
If you decide to share a photograph with your event, you will be presented with the event’s image gallery:
As of version 1.2 you will have the option of selecting the classic green background and a winter wonderland background:
Kid-Capsule then works its magic and you have a beautiful scrapbook style layout for sharing your event:
For more information on sharing this and other features, visit our help.